środa, 16 grudnia 2015

blue, baby blue and a butterfly

Hi :-)
I really miss Spring these days, and so I decided to present a mani which is as delicate, as sweet and as fresh as a Spring morning ;-)

I chose the following colours of polish: a holographic one by AllePaznokcie, a Sally Hansen complete salon manicure called the sky's the limit and one by  Rimmel called breakfast in bed. I also used SH Insta Dri obviously as a top coat but also as a base for my sticker on a piece of foil (I tried other kinds of nail polish for that but it was far too time-consuming for me, so I guess I'll just stick to the insta dri as long as it works so well :-))


The plate which I decided to use was HEHE 004.


I polished 6 of my nails with the holographic one and the four with the one by rimmel (for both I used two coats). In the meantime I polished the needed area on my piece of foil with the SH insta dri. And I waited for about 10mins for them to dry. Then I stamped my chosen butterfly :-)



I waited for another 10minutes and peeled the sticker off. Very gently, using scissors, I cut the butterfly in half. Then I just pressed one half of the butterfly onto one baby blue nail and next the other half onto the next nail :-)



That was another very simple and rather quick mani, but I suppose the effect is very pleasant :-) it is surely to me :-) :-)

2 komentarze:

  1. Dodałam Ciebie do obserwowanych :) Nie skomentuje po ang, bo to zajęło by wieki, a po polsku pójdzie szybciej :)Teraz jak masz bloga to aż głowa rośnie pełna pomysłów. Będę odwiedzać i obserwować każdego posta :) Piękne motylki, miałam tą przyjemność zobaczyć je na żywo :)
    Z niecierpliwością wyczekuję reniferków!

    Buziaki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Och dziękuję Kochana! :-) Reniferki będą już w przyszłym tygodniu :-) lakiery nowe zakupione :-)

      Usuń