niedziela, 27 grudnia 2015

snowflakes in ombre

This year is my first Christmas with my little daughter, so I paid a lot of attention to my outfit and  nails :-)
I wore a  white dress for our Christmas dinner, so I wanted my nails to be as subtle and delicate as the dress itself.



I used lots of colours in order to prepare a nice ombre effect. But first I painted all my nails with the sally hansen's white polish.

I used the snowflakes from the born pretty plate.

I didn't feel like having only the snowflakes so I chose a print from another plate (a copy of born pretty).
The other idea that I had was to use a bit of a glittery polish on one of the fingers to have a bit of a sparkle on the nail. I chose to polish it with the SH gem crush called Blingtastic (I have most of the colours in this series - they're fabulous!!!)







It took a while to prepare this mani, but I love the effect. It's a pity that I get bored with the design and colour of each of my nail art so quickly - I just had it for two days, but in a way I already miss it :-)

2 komentarze:

  1. Manicure idealne na zimowe dni :D Jack Frost zawitał na paznokciach =D
    Piękne i te ombre!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ombre cudownie pasuje do wszelkich stempli - stanowi doskonałą bazę.

    OdpowiedzUsuń