środa, 16 grudnia 2015

in search of the perfect nude

I entitled this post "in search of the perfect nude" due to the fact that I have travelled miles and miles (on different sites) hoping to find a colour in the shade of nude which would match my complexion. Unfortunately I still haven't found THE ONE, but I found something which is in the, let's say, "nude family" that is quite interesting. It's a polish by WIBO called 1coat manicure nr 16. It's a bit of a powdery, vintage pink and goes extremely well with black. Another advantage is the fact that indeed it is a 1 coat polish (which amazed me considering its very low price). So I polished 8fingers with it and two with another interesting product - the manhattan limited edition matte sugar finish 2 "give me sparkle".




I used a simple stamping polish in black to use on my nails in nude. I used the m72 plate bought on some site.


And here's the final effect:


2 komentarze:

  1. Uwielbiam nudziaki na paznokciach :)Są takie kobiece!! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ja też uwielbiam :-) choć nadal szukam koloru idealnie pasującego do mojej skóry :-)

      Usuń