niedziela, 13 grudnia 2015

essie naughtynautical and full steamahead

Hi! I'd like to present my new nail art done with a stamping plate called HEHE027.


I decided to choose the manhattan nail polish called lovely mint as the base polish. The polish that I used for stamping was Sally Hansen Insta dri 240 Purpelling. I find it really perfect for stamping (as well as any other sally hansen insta dri polish). The colouring was done with two colours from Essie - the Naughtynautical and the Full Steamahead.

If you want to prepare a perfect decal you need to first take a piece of plastic foil, under which you put a sheet of paper with rectangular shapes (which will help you to make the right size of a nail sticker). I use the same one each time, therefore I have so many rectangles drawn on that piece of paper ;-) I choose as many rectangles as I need which I then cover with the sally hansen insta dri top coat. I let it dry for 10 minutes. (Here I decided to cover 5 rectangles - as one was later on cut into two pieces for the smallest nails).


And now the best part :-) I prepared the stamp and the templates (it's best to clean them first with a nail polish remover). I chose the hehe 027 plate as I imagined it would look really pretty with those fresh colours. Why don't you judge yourself ;-) :-)

And now - the colouring :-)) yupii!!! that's fun! I feel like a kid in kidergarten :-)) Do you find it sooooo much fun too? :-)
Now the sad part - you need to wait until it dries :-( I let it dry for about 20 - 25 minutes... And then I peeled each decal off and stuck it one by one on my nails :-)

I cut the rest of the sticker (in the area of the cuticle) with the tip of my nail. The rest was cut with a nail file. Afterwards I polished all the nails with sally hansen insta dri top coat.

And that's how it looks in the end :-) :-)
What do you think about it? :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz