piątek, 18 grudnia 2015

pastel+neon+mermaid effect= soooo sweet :-)

Hi :-) I've missed the pastel pink nails with a hint of neon and the mermaid effect. And so I decided to use the three with stamping, of course :-)

As a base polish I used a colourful nail conditioner salon effect 6 in 1 by eveline cosmetics. I love its "clean" colour and I do hope that the regenerating complex will really effectively rebuild my nails, as after experimenting with soooo many products for nail art, they tend to be cracking and splitting at the moment :-( The second colour is the "525" by vipera. As always, I used the insta dri SH as a top coat. The mermaid effect that I chose was the one by INDIGO. I must admit that I tried several others, but the effect isn't even a bit satisfactory.



I chose the HEHE 004 plate.


I put two coats of the nail conditioner, then when the polish was nearly dry but still a bit sticky I applied the mermaid effect. Remember that it has to be applied very delicately, smoothing it several times (I smooth it with my finger - that works best fo me :-)).

And now a bit of stamping :-)

The neon colour is very discreet when used on that stamping plate, but it is a good match with the pastel pink.







So what's the feedback? :-)

1 komentarz:

  1. Wyglądają przepięknie :) Efekt syrenki jest magiczny, ale na końcówkach mi się ściera szybko :((

    OdpowiedzUsuń