środa, 27 stycznia 2016

A different kind of French Manicure

I really wanted to have a nice french mani, but not the typical one, but something a bit different. Once again I wanted to use my stamping plates, which I adore more and more every day.

I decided to focus just on one colour this time (white) and so I used the seche porcelain for the stamping and later on for the ombre. My base polish was at the same time my top coat :-)





I used an image of an interesting lace for my stamping process.







I added a bit of the indigo mermaid effect just on the tips of my nails.

Then I used a sponge for the ombre - here again I applied both the transparent polish and the white seche. The effect was just as I expected :-) At the end I put a coat of the seche vite to dry my nail art quicker :-)











1 komentarz:

  1. Uroczo :) I tak inaczej.

    Ah te stempelki, spełniają każde zachcianki lakierowej maniaczki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń