piątek, 1 stycznia 2016

sheer beauty in pink and silver

I got a bit tired of those colourful nails (that's probably my need just for a few days) but therefore I decided to choose calm colours. I also wanted to check whether the nail polish by sephora  is good enough to be used as a stamping polish.

And so I used the SH complete salon manicure "shell we dance?" as a base and the tiny sephora polish "mirror mirror" (which is actually one of the best silver ones I have ever used).



I have recently received a new Born Pretty plate  - the BP 15 so I thought it might be an opportunity to use it now.






I admit it was a surprise that it turned out so pretty :-) it seems very clean and elegant at the same time.

2 komentarze:

  1. Piękne mani :) Bardzo kobiece i delikatne. Subtelnie < 3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Bardzo dziękuję :-) Nosi się wspaniale ma taki zimowy klimat-bardzo wpisuje się w aktualną mroźna aurę :-)

      Usuń