niedziela, 24 stycznia 2016

Lubu heels with a silver finish

That's another polish which I have recently bought and didn't imagine it could be so great. I tried it on one of my nails and had an idea on how to prepare the whole design. I wanted something totally simple as the polish itself is already glittery.









I used the silver round metal studs from Born Pretty Store.




I applied one stud on each nail. As the last step, I used the Sally Hansen insta dri top coat.












I reallyyyyyyyy like the effect - an elegant option and a sexy look at the same time - just as the lubu heels :-) :-)

4 komentarze:

  1. Bardzo wieczorowy look :) Lubię ostatnio te ciemniejsze, sexi odcienie na paznokciach :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Zimą takie ciemne odcienie są mile widziane :-) choć ja wolę te jasne :-) :-)

      Usuń
  2. Bardziej do Ciebie pasują :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń