poniedziałek, 11 stycznia 2016

Lovely neon roses

This time I chose to use a new plate (as this one has just arrived to me after nearly 5 weeks of delivery :-))) I really like all the designs equally but I decided to start with the roses.


I have also had a delivery of brand new bottles of color club, china glaze and seche polish, so I used my two favourite colours of color club:


I polished all my nails with the "hot hot pants" which is a light, lingerie-like but a bit neon colour and goes well with the other polish. I used two coats of that.

Using the design of the roses from the plate I transferred them onto my nails. The effect was amazing! Even though the colours are strictly matched with spring or summer, I decided to use them in the middle of winter :-) I just simply love these!!!!




Below I've added a photo of the same design which I made on my friend's nails :-)


1 komentarz: