niedziela, 24 stycznia 2016

holographic animal print

I found an interesting polish (china glaze spin me round) which has a holographic effect. I am not a fan of any sorts of colours and shades that deal with brown - but this one is an exception - it looks as good without any stamping as it does with a print.






I chose the animal print from one of the born pretty stamping plates and their black stamping polish.




As a finish, I used the Born Pretty silver studs stuck on my ring finger.


I didn't want the print to be too black so after stamping I put a very thin layer of the china glaze polish.




2 komentarze:

  1. Twoje paznokcie są jak kameleon :) Raz róże, raz syrenka, a teraz panterka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wolę jednak róże;-) ale próbuję różnych wzorów :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń