niedziela, 24 stycznia 2016

sweet candy dots

As promised, straight after delivery I prepared a sweet nail design, which is just pure fun and reminds me of very sweet colourful candy, which I used to eat as a child.

I used the two new bottles of color club polish (the pastel neon peach called East Austin and the neon lilac called Wicker Park).






After painting the nails I left them for a few minutes to dry and when they were just a bit sticky I applied the little neon dots from Born Pretty Store









As the last step, I used the gel effect top coat by ingrid. I must admit it's not my favourite top coat and I will not buy it again - it is very "gelly" but once it dries it looks just as any top coat, even with less shiny effect. And it takes a long time to dry, so if you are in a hurry, that will definately not work.

The overall effect is OK, but I was imagining something more spectacular and was hoping that the dots will be more neon on my nails. Maybe on a white polish that would work better - we'll see next time :-)

2 komentarze:

  1. Zazdroszcze nałożonego idealnie lakieru :) Pełna profeska!
    Paznokcie nastrajają do samych pozytywnych dni :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Lakier nakładałam bardzo uważnie, bo choć kolorystykę color club ma świetną, to krycie bardzo średnie - tu są aż 3 warstwy :-/

      Usuń