poniedziałek, 11 stycznia 2016

Dark blue and holographic stamping

This time the base colour is dark blue. I like its shade and its depth very much - it isn't only dark blue - there is also a shade of a greyish navy blue in it and therefore it isn't so obvious.



As you can see, I also used the holographic polish (for stamping) and pieces of glittery, holographic cut foil, which I had from a set called "the front cover" by sephora.


After covering my nails with two coats of polish I decided to stamp my nails with different designs (dots, chevron). I glued the cut foil only onto one finger.














2 komentarze:

  1. Akurat taki efekt nie bardzo mi się podoba :) Wolę inne Twoje pomysły :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. to prawda :-) ja też z pewnością do niego nie wrócę :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń